The Stuart Croft Foundation enables curators, writers and researchers to realise distinctive projects, making original contributions to public access and discourse concerning the moving image in its many forms.
Please read the guidelines prior to applying:
One award of £2,500 is available for the realisation of a special project.
Award applications for the Special Projects Award will be considered for:
- Curated group or solo exhibitions
- Programmed touring screenings
- Festivals and events
- Publications and catalogues
- Academic research
- Research and development towards larger-scale projects
Applications will NOT be considered for:
- Moving Image production
- Undergraduate or post-graduate student productions
- Projects taking place outside the UK
Please note that other SCF award strands may fund some of the above.